Terms and Conditions
It is the goal of HiringOpps to provide you with excellent service and to assist you building your business while also protecting your personal information. In order to guarantee we're providing the best service possible, there are some Terms and Conditions that everyone must agree to in order to utilize our service.
- "Company" refers to HiringOpps.
- "Materials" includes any materials, methodologies, implementation plans or other intellectual property used during the provision of Services. "HiringOpps Site" means any web site under HiringOpps control, whether partial or otherwise and includes such Site's Content, Text, Graphics, Design, Programming, Materials and Services (as applicable in each context).
- "Site" means any web site under HiringOpps control, whether partial or otherwise and includes such Site's Content, Text, Graphics, Design, Programming, Materials and Services (as applicable in each context).
- "Content" includes all Text, Graphics, Design and Programming used on the Sites.
- "Design" includes the color combinations and the page layout of the Sites.
- "Document" refers to any uploaded document posted to the Sites.
- "Graphics" includes all logos, buttons, and other graphical elements on the Sites, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
- "Services" means any services provided by or its agents described herein
- "Text" includes all text on every page of the Sites, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
- "User" refers to any individual or entity that uses any aspect of the Sites.
- "You" or "you" means the person that is agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
Abuse Prevention Policy
HiringOpps has the ability to research, track and monitor all user activities and interactions on the Site in order to promote a secure online environment. HiringOpps provides companies the ability to create their own Job Board for the purposes of advertising their available job listings and receive applications to those listings. HiringOpps enforces the Terms and Conditions of our Site and will take all necessary action required to prevent abuse of the HiringOpps system.
Any company found to be violating the Terms and Conditions of the HiringOpps Site or to be found by the Company to be engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate use will be terminated from the Site and monetary damages may be assessed by the Company for reinstatement or as appropriate compensation depending on the found misuse. HiringOpps reserves the right to file civil suits for damages if the situation warrants. HiringOpps will respond to a court order or subpoena request for records and/or information regarding any individual or company use of the web site.
In the event that you have any concerns regarding fraudulent or inappropriate use of the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This site's function is to assist Companies in creating their own job board for use by potential employees. We maintain the Site as a service to its visitors and users subject to the following Terms and Conditions. When you use the Site, you accept the Terms and Conditions to be bound by the full terms set forth below. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Site. We reserve the right to modify content on the Site and these Terms and Conditions periodically without prior notice. Any additional terms of disclaimer that are displayed under the disclaimer heading of this site are incorporated and made a part of this agreement. You are also agreeing to use the Sites at your own risk.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN ANY OUTSIDE AGREEMENT THAT YOU MAY HAVE WITH THIS SITE, ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE APPROPRIATENESS OF THE CONTENT THAT YOU PLACE ON THE SITE AND FOR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT THAT YOU TAKE OFF OF THE SITE. THIS SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIS SITE MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF ANY OUTSIDE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE SITE. THIS SITE/COMPANY NOR ITS AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, ATTORNEYS, STOCKHOLDERS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF THIS SITE/COMPANY OR ITS CONTRACTORS, ATTORNEYS, STOCKHOLDERS OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS SITE/COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL RESPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND/OR AGREEMENTS THAT YOU MAY MAKE WITH THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS, HYPERLINKS OR POSTERS OF THE SITE. IN THE EVENT THAT STATE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE ABOVE STATED LIMITATIONS, THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER SHALL APPLY TO THE EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY STATE LAW.
Use of Content on the Site
You may view, download and print contents from the Site subject to the following conditions:
- The content cannot be modified or altered in any way.
- The content cannot be republished, distributed or used in any manner other than what is explicitly permitted herein.
- You are not allowed to use any logo, trademark, image or video piece taken from this website without express written permission from us.
- Any unauthorized use terminates your right to utilize this site.
- Any unauthorized use may result in an assessment of damages.
- You are not allowed to use a false e-mail address or impersonate any person or entity, or provide any information that is misleading. Such action will result in removal from the Site.
- By submitting information you represent that the content is accurate, current, reliable, complete and error-free.
- You agree that we may terminate without refund a users ability to utilize this site should it be determined that the user has violated this agreement.
- You agree that we may assess damages for any loss of income or actual or implied damages that may result from your misuse, abuse or fraudulent behavior on this Site.
Trademark and Copyright information
No user may use the information posted onto this site to solicit others to use or invest in competing products, services or companies. Such activity is a violation of this Agreement and such user/s will be terminated and monetary damages may be accessed for any unlicensed and/or unauthorized use.
To assist with professional development and professional associations, HiringOpps provides a professional development article, blog and posting system. All Users, will have access to the Blog Section of the website and therefore need to accept responsibility for any postings and comments that an individual or company posts on that section.
Third Party Sites
Our Site has links to third party web sites. We do not control, endorse or guarantee any content found on any site that is not owned and operated exclusively by Us. You further agree that this Company/Site will not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort associated with your use of third party sites or their content.
We reserve the right to view, monitor and record any and all activity that occurs on the Site. This is done in order to preserve the integrity of the site and protect the users of the Site. Any actual or attempted unauthorized use of the site can result in removal from the site, damages, civil suits and/or criminal prosecution. We will release any information requested through a court order or subpoena regarding investigations and/or prosecutions.
We reserve the right to change and/or discontinue any or all of its services at any time and for any reason. We also reserve the right to deny you access to the Site. You agree that you are over the age of 18 or the age of majority.
Termination of Services
This Site receives payment via credit card and ACH (automated clearing house). In the event that you wish to cancel a service, written notice to us of such cancellation needs to be provided no more than 14 days after purchase. Please review our Refund Policy for a full explanation of our refund policies.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless this Site/Company, its' employees, stockholders, attorneys, agents and contractors against all claims, expenses, liabilities, losses, costs and damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, that the above stated agents, attorneys, employees, stockholders, contractors or entity may incur in connection with your use of the Site, any Third Party Link associated with the Site or any content you supply to or remove from the site.
Limits of Liability
This site/Company is not liable for any loss resulting from, but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment, communication lines, telephone lines, other internet technology failure, database failure, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, natural disasters or federal regulation restrictions. We do not guarantee that the information provided or posted is free of technical, typographical or material content errors.
HiringOpps assumes no responsibility for documents, articles or materials posted by Users or their actions and representations on the site. HiringOpps does not accept responsibility for the contents or representation of users. HiringOpps will in good faith investigate and attempt to resolve any reported misuse or abuse of the site reported by any User.
All matters relating to your access to and use of the Site shall be governed by U.S. Federal law or the laws of the State of Wisconsin where the home office of this company is located. By agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, you agree to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and to the exclusive venue of the state courts of Wisconsin. In the event that the subject of the litigation is a Federal law question and requires resolution in a Federal forum you submit to the federal jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the Central District of Wisconsin. The parties shall first attempt to resolve the disputed issue through mediation prior to any court filings.
Severability - Entire Agreement
If a court rules that any provision of this agreement is unenforceable, the balance of this contract shall remain enforceable and the parties will ask the court to modify the unenforceable part if possible so that the paragraph and/or terms used becomes enforceable to the maximum extent allowable. Failure to enforce any specific provision of this agreement does not result in a waiver to enforcement of the remaining provisions.
This agreement, its restrictions and conditions constitute the entire agreement between this Company/Site and the user in terms of your use to this web site. In the event, you purchase from this Site you may be subject to an additional agreement that governs among other items, distribution of information, the payment procedure and time periods of such subscription or advertisement. In that situation that agreement is an additional agreement that is entered into and the terms of that agreement stand and are represented independently from this stated agreement. In the event that there are conflicting terms in the two agreements regarding the use of this site, the terms of the additional separate agreement shall be controlling.