- eCommerce Settings
- API Documentation
- Customizing Your Job Board
- BLOG ARTICLES
- Change Log
- Understanding the HiringOpps Platform
- - Back-Office Admin
How to Add Page-Specific SEO Meta Descriptions and Keywords
In addition to adding a sitewide SEO Meta Description and Keywords, you can also customize each page to have its own Meta Description and Keywords.
From your HiringOpps admin panel, Navigate to Content Management > Pages. From the list of pages, find the one you want to edit and click Edit from the Actions dropdown (Note: If you have not edited the page previously you will see the options to Customize on Site or Customize on Network. If you’re only managing one job board you can click Customize on Network).
- You should see a Meta Description and a Meta Keywords box near the top of the page.
- Type in your description and keywords.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page.