- eCommerce Settings
- API Documentation
- Customizing Your Job Board
- BLOG ARTICLES
- Change Log
- Understanding the HiringOpps Platform
- - Back-Office Admin
Customizing Site Headers and Footers
Customizing Headers and Footers for your Site
To customize the navigation options offered to visitors you can customize the Header menu. This menu varies depending on the type of user and can be customized based on that type.
- Login to your back-office admin.
- Expand the Content Management section and click Menus.
- Find the type of user you would like to change the menus for
- Click on Header next to the user.
- Menus can be customized on a per network or per site basis
You can remove existing menu items by clicking on the red Hide button next to the item you wish to hide. Hiding a major item will hide all items nested below it as well. Hiding added menu items is done by clicking Edit and then checking the checkbox marked "Hide."
The community footer menu is edited under the site settings, accessible from the Admin Page.Click on Sites to bring up the Sites page.
- Find the site you wish to edit and click Actions on the right side of the screen, then "Edit Site"
- Find the "Social Networks" Section and enter the URL for your Social Network pages you wish to appear in the footer menu
- Any fields left blank will not appear in the footer menu