- eCommerce Settings
- API Documentation
- Customizing Your Job Board
- BLOG ARTICLES
- Change Log
- Understanding the HiringOpps Platform
- - Back-Office Admin
How to Set Up Single Job Posting Packages
As the HiringOpps Job Board Owner, you can set up job posting packages for employers. Packages are not renewable and generally only make sense for job boards that have job postings and nothing else. (DO NOT USE PACKAGES UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS TO NEVER RENEW)
You’ll follow three steps under the Accounting section to combine a plan and add-ons to create a job posting package.
- First, you’ll add a Plan (Accounting > Plans) and include (at minimum) Company Employees, so users can access the plan.
- Next, you’ll click Add-ons (Accounting > Add-ons) to create your individual limitations.
- Last, you’ll click Packages (Accounting > Package) to combine your plan and add-ons to create a job posting package. Name your package, check which sites you want to use it on, and set your price. Select your plan you added in Step 1 from the Plan dropdown. Click + Add add-on to select each of the add-ons you want to include in the job posting package.
This is what your Job Posting Packages will look like from your HiringOpps job board admin panel when you Save.