- eCommerce Settings
- API Documentation
- Customizing Your Job Board
- BLOG ARTICLES
- Change Log
- Understanding the HiringOpps Platform
- - Back-Office Admin
Understanding the Business Intelligence Section
Business Intelligence Definitions
- Active Subscribers – Counts all companies with an active subscription that is not blocked in the admin page. This counts companies currently using a trial plan and does not count companies within a grace period
- New Subscribers – The number of subscribers added on a specific date. This counts all status types and includes trial plan subscriptions. Does not include companies that had a previous subscription.
- Subscriber Expirations – The number of companies that switched from active to inactive
- Subscriber Re-activation – Companies who activated a new subscription after being inactive for a period
- Active Jobs - The number of Jobs posted to the site that are active and visible to candidates in searches. Excludes jobs in the inactive, archived and blocked states.
- New Jobs – The number of jobs newly posted to the site or made active for the first time during a day.
- Updated Jobs – The number of jobs updated on that date, including as part of refreshing the job when a subscription renews.
- Expired Jobs – This matches the number of jobs that have the expiration date in the Jobs page. The number of jobs that expired on this date.
- Company Registrations – The number of companies that registered accounts that day. Counts all companies regardless of status.
- Company Candidate Searches – The number of times companies searched the candidate database
- Company Candidate Views – The number of candidate view credits used by companies
- Company Candidate Contacts – The number of candidates contacted by companies on that day
- Emails Sent By Companies – The number of emails sent by companies to candidates on that day.
- Companies With Active Jobs – The number of companies that currently have jobs active on the board.
- Candidate Job Views – The number of times jobs posted on the board were viewed. Includes views by search engines and other bots.
- Candidate Applications – The number of applications candidates submitted to job posts for the day.
- Candidate Registrations – The number of candidates that registered to the job board on that day. Visible under candidates and sorting by Date Created.
- Candidate Job Searches – The number of searches performed by candidates on the day.
- Recurring Revenue – Revenue generated by renewing subscriptions. Counts the subscriptions that renewed on the day selected, does not include add ons or new subscriptions. Annual subscription revenue is spread over 12 months.
- Revenue from New Add-Ons – Revenue generated that day from users purchasing new add ons, does not count new add ons from upgrading subscriptions (if a client upgrades to a new plan with extra features, this will be processed as an add on in the transaction log, but does not count for this chart).
- New Subscriptions Revenue – Revenue from new plan purchases. Does not count upgrades, add ons, or renewals for the date.
- Average Revenue Per Subscription – This is a deprecated section.