- eCommerce Settings
- API Documentation
- Customizing Your Job Board
- BLOG ARTICLES
- Change Log
- Understanding the HiringOpps Platform
- - Back-Office Admin
How to Change Your Emails and Phone Numbers
You likely submitted various emails and phone number on your onboarding form when the HiringOpps team set up your job board. If you need to change those at any time, you can do so by doing the following. Note that these are used in various sections on your job board, including in some outgoing emails, in the site header and on the Contact Us page. Do not change the Notices email as this can cause errors. Please contact HiringOpps at email@example.com if you need to change the Notices email.
From your HiringOpps admin panel, Navigate to Site > Edit Site from the Actions dropdown.
- Scroll down until you see this section that includes all the Emails and Phone Numbers.
- Add or change any email address or phone numbers.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page.